Where are My Keys?

Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst

Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I could feel my pulse starting to race as I left the mall and realized my keys were not in my purse. How could this be? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. In that moment things looked pretty bleak but then I realized something important. While I had no control over this situation and the great aggravation it was causing, I did have control over my reaction. This is something I’ve felt challenged to work on lately so I made the choice to put on a smile and stay calm. Eventually I found a security man who graciously helped me. It took a while but we eventually found my keys. As I thanked him, he smiled and told me that he could tell something was different about me. Suddenly I realized that my lost keys were not an aggravation but an opportunity to share Jesus with this man. If you’d like more encouragement on finding God’s perspective for your life, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Please Interrupt Me, Free devotion by Lysa TerKeurst

Love Your Neighbor as Yourself by Mary Lance V. Sisk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits