An Unhurried Life

Radio Hostess: Renee Swope

Contributing .Writer: Renee Swope with Glynnis Whitwer

I’m drawn to un-hurried people. I'm sure it's because I wish I was like them. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Unhurried moms take time to explain to their kids where they’re going. Hurried moms tell their children to get in the car - they'll find out soon. I bet children of unhurried moms learne more about their cities and sites.

Unhurried women take time to chat with a sales clerk, and brighten her day. Hurried women rush in and out, glancing at their watches if there's a delay. I think sales clerks see a little of Jesus in the unhurried woman.

You see, Jesus chose to put people over His schedule. Although He had more to accomplish in three years than we can imagine accomplishing in a lifetime, the Bible never mentions Jesus being in a hurry. He always made time to hold a child, touch a sick man or talk to a woman in need.

I want to live an unhurried life like Jesus. For some more ways to do just that, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

More ideas to help you live an “Unhurried Life, Free devotion by Glynnis Whitwer

Boundaries


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits