The Real Me

Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst

Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I always chuckle when I hear someone introduce me as an author and speaker. I know I’m just a carpooling mom of 5 whose husband is happy if I can simply manage to have clean clothes in his drawer every morning! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

To be honest, some days when I think about all that needs to be done, I start feeling overwhelmed. Can you relate? If so, here’s a little prayer that helps me. God, I dreamed my whole life of being a wife and a mom. But sometimes it’s hard to have so many constant demands. Will You help me know what needs to be done and what can be put off until later? Will You speak to my heart when I’m overwhelmed by my tasks and not attentive enough to my family? And, will You please help me to be the wife and mom You want me to be? If this is your desire as well, Proverbs 31 Ministries would love to encourage you at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture by Mary E. DeMuth

The 7 Hardest Things God Asks a Woman to Do by Kathie Reimer and Lisa Whittle



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits