Blessings or Consequences
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I will never be the mom sitting around shining her halo about what a great job I do! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I struggle more wondering if I'm doing this mothering thing right than any other area of my life. And there are lots of things I've done wrong along this journey that’s for sure.But one thing I have done right is to ask God to give me wisdom and discernment. I want to be able to discern what's really going on in the hearts of my kids and how to respond to daily situations.Emphasizing that every choice will either carry with it either good things or consequences has been a thread I've tried to keep consistent throughout my parenting journey.

I have some serious prayers invested, a few things I've done right, a bucket load of things I've done wrong, and the grace of a very forgiving God.

For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits