What’s Wrong with Me?
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

What's wrong with ME? Do you ever ask yourself that question? Hi I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently it dawned on me that every time I ask, "What's wrong with me?" I’m actually telling myself that something IS wrong with me. Then I try to figure out what my illusive fault is so I can fix it. But honestly, what I need to fix is the question I'm asking and the statement I'm making with those four powerful words.Why? Because every time I ask, "What's wrong with me?" I tell myself that something is wrong with me.

And if you’re doing it, too, let's make a pact to stop.

God doesn’t want us telling ourselves that something’s wrong with us. He created us. He wants us to focus our time and thoughts doing what we do best, instead of criticizing our flaws. None of us are perfect, but WE ARE "fearfully and wonderfully made" - just the way God planned. For more encouragement, log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
What’s Wrong with Me? More encouragement on this topic from Renee Swope

Free devotion, Pretty, Pretty Princess, by Micca Campbell

Visit Renee’s Blog

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a replacement "statement" to verbalize in place of the poor chosen question? I could use one to make a more positive step out of my doubts and insecurities

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits