Highlight Moments
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

When I pick up a new book, I hope to find something I can highlight on every page. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I just love it when I’m reading and find a little something I really want to remember. And, I’ve tried to carry this highlight moment concept into the way I raise my five kids. I used to feel guilty if I didn’t have a good amount of individual time with each of them every day. Now I avoid that guilt by looking for just one highlight moment with each of my children.

Sometimes it’s a deep discussion. Other times it’s a quick interaction that makes both of us smile. Whatever it is, these highlight moments are what I’ll think about when I’m older and the halls of my house are quiet. These intentional, HIGHLIGHT moments help me live my life with no regrets. For more encouragement click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
P31 Magazine

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits