Divine Whispers
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m convinced that every day holds a gift of possible connections. An interaction with someone that will seem random, but really isn’t by chance at all. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. The other day while I was running errands I met a busy young mom who told me how much she loved my shirt.

She went on to tell me how hard it is to go shopping with small children. Plus, it’s not really in her budget to purchase new clothes for herself right now.

Normally I would have said thank you and expressed some words of encouragement and moved on. But, that day, I felt a tug on my heart that I couldn’t ignore. So I went and bought her the shirt. It’s not that she needs a shirt like mine, but she does need Jesus. And, if that shirt makes a connection that’ll eventually give me the opportunity to tell her about Him, then it will certainly be worth it. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits