Forgotten
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever felt forgotten? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. That’s how my daughter, Brooke, felt after an innocent mistake someone made during dress rehearsal for her school play. She was left backstage feeling like she didn’t matter.

To comfort her, I bent down to hug her tight and reminded her of something important. You see, I was supposed to be at an event out of town that very weekend. Then at the last minute my event was cancelled.

So, I said to her "Sweetheart, God arranged everything PERFECTLY to make sure I could be here this weekend. I don't think He'd do that if your part didn't matter. Yes, you were left out today. But you’re not forgotten. Not today. Not ever."

We've all probably had thoughts that we don't matter, that we aren’t important. It’s good to remember that, just like Brooke, we are NEVER forgotten!

For more encouragement visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits