Who Needs to Meet Jesus Through our Lives?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Isn’t it amazing that God chooses to work through us to reach the people in our lives? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently I had the privilege of speaking at a very special event. There were many things about this night that were wonderful- the décor, food, and the music.

But it was the obvious presence of God that took my breath away.

The women who organized the event had all invited friends and family members who didn’t have a relationship with Christ. I'm sure some of them were nervous about inviting their friends to a church event. But God took their efforts and did something BIG!

Ninety women started an eternal life-saving relationship with Jesus!

I was deeply impacted by this evening. And, I was challenged. I wondered who is in my sphere of influence that might need to meet Jesus. Maybe I need to step out and invite someone to a special event at my church and leave the results to God. For more encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Everyday Life, Love in Action, by Author Unknown

Leading Women to the Heart of God by Lysa TerKeurst

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits