You’re Not Alone Mom
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

A friend of mine recently told me that she wished she enjoyed being a mom as much as I do. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The truth is, I haven’t always enjoyed being a mom. I used to get so discouraged when my kids were little. Especially when they developed a mind of their own and wouldn’t listen to me. I looked at other moms who seemed to know what they were doing and wondered, “What is wrong with me?”

Other moms had children who listened when they told them no. I wondered why my child wouldn’t keep his hands to himself in the grocery store. And how could I get him to stop whining when I told him we weren’t buying anything from the toy aisle? I wondered why no one told me it would be so hard!

Do you feel discouraged today? If so, you’re not alone. The truth is being a mom is one of the hardest jobs on earth but it’s also one of the most important!

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Knowing Where to Start, free devotion by Renee Swope

A Walk to Remember: Living and Leaving a Legacy of Faith, Message on DVD by Renee Swope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits