Personalizing God’s Promises
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I wanted to give my husband a gift, but couldn’t decide what to buy! Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs Ministries.

My friend LeAnn gives great gifts. My favorite is when she finds verses in the Bible to personalize for someone.

I decided that’s what I’d do for my husband. I found promises in the Bible that would mean a lot to JJ. And put his name in each verse. Then I printed them individually and put them in a masculine keepsake box. One day he’ll read -

Jeremiah 29:11, “JJ, I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Another day he’ll read Psalm 16:11, “JJ, I will make known to you the path of life. I will fill you with joy in My presence.”

So, does someone you know needs the gift of God’s promises personalized for them? For more ideas, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog for a list of Promises to Personalize

31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew by Ruth Myers

Join us for more free Everyday Life encouragement


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits