How do I love you?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How do I love you? Let me count the ways… Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was thinking about “ways” to love my husband the other day. You know, it’s easy to throw him a quick ‘I love you’ as he walks out the door to work or as we end a phone conversation. But how have my actions been speaking ‘I love you’ lately? I know the things that make him feel loved but have I been making the extra effort to do those things?

Simple things that speak volumes of love especially to him like cutting up a fresh pineapple for him, a back rub, matching his socks or making his favorite meal. In my fast pace life with a hectic schedule sometimes I get stuck on autopilot in my marriage. But, I don’t want a so-so marriage. I want a great marriage. Therefore, I must take time, make time, to invest energy and effort into it. For more ideas on ways to strengthen your marriage log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Capture His Heart, by Lysa TerKeurst

What a Husband Needs from His Wife, by Melanie Chitwood

An Ordinary Glass Window, free devotion by Lysa Terkeurst

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits