Snatched from Danger
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Writer: Renee Swope and Luann Prater

Juli was in a panic! Her baby couldn’t breath! So she grabbed her from the highchair, reached down her throat and pulled out a cracker! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

For the past 11 months, Juli’s baby had only experienced gentleness from her mom, but today’s crisis called for quick, and not exactly gentle action. Julie had to spend the next hour comforting her child who was confused by her mom’s sudden and forceful movements.

Sometimes God rescues us from danger but all we can see is that we’re experiencing pain! There’ve been times when I’ve wondered if God cares about my circumstances. Other times I’ve wondered if I could ever trust Him again.

But as I look back on painful life experiences, I see how God used them for good. And it helps me realize I can trust God. And, no matter what I have to go through, He’s always there comforting and caring for me! For more encouragement visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Reinventing Your Rainbow, by Tracie Miles

Snatched from Danger, free devotion by Luann Prater


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all go through times like this and most especially lately, I have been trying to help some friends who are very close and dear to me through trials such as these. This is just what I needed to hear today as I was driving back to work from my lunch break while listening to KNWC Life 96.5. Thank you and God Bless!

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits