When the Little Things are Big
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes I catch myself thinking I want to do big things for God but all I’m doing today is running carpool, doing laundry, and cooking dinner — again. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs31 Ministries. I believe there are times when God asks us to do big things. But, maybe today God is simply asking us to obey in the small things right in front of us. Running carpool without grumbling - doing laundry and seeing it for the gift it is - and cooking with a heart that’s thankful for everything that’s available to us each day. These things might not seem glamorous or big but they might be the very thing God uses to prepare us for something else. I’m convinced God wants to develop our character to match the way He wants to use us. And, if you’re anything like me, running carpools, laundry, and cooking can definitely provide opportunities for some serious character building.

For more, log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free Devotion, Overlooked By Everyone Else, by Lysa Terkeurst

A Woman’s Secret To A Balanced Life, by Lysa Terkeurst and Sharon Jaynes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits