Expressions of Love
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I love to get and give candy, cards and gifts in February. It’s such a fun time to express my heart to those I love most. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’ve been thinking about how I can shower affection on the ones I love. Besides my husband, my kids, my parents and my close friends, I want to find creative ways to show God how much I love Him! It’s hard to give God physical gifts, but we can give him gifts from our hearts. My friend Melissa told me about a Valentine’s Day card she bought for her husband but ended up giving to God instead.

Here’s what it said: In this stressful world, yours is the presence that quiets me, the voice that calms me, the touch that comforts me, the loves that helps me remember what is most important each day. You are everything to me!

What a great way to show God our love; let’s buy HIM a Valentine’s Day card! For more ways to express your love this month, visit proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Dear Jesus: Seeking His Light in Your Life, by Sarah Young

Everyday Life, Right and Wrong Reasons to Give, by Rachel Olsen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits