It’s Not an Issue
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

My birthday was coming up and I knew exactly what I wanted…a new set of luggage! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

So, I told my husband my brilliant gift idea. I even said that red would be a great color for because it would stand out on the baggage claim belt. Well, my gift arrived just in time to pack for a trip early the next morning.

However, the three pieces of luggage were in three DIFFERENT SHADES OF RED! Clearly, his definition of the word SET was a bit different than mine.Well, you'll be proud of me. I smiled and hugged and wiped a tear (though not for the reason he thought!) And I toted that mismatched set with a chuckle in my heart for years! Why? Because in the grand scheme of things- did it really matter? I’m learning that not everything needs to made into an issue and my marriage is better for it. For more marriage encouragement, log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Everyday Life, Attack of the Killer Weeds, by Paula Friedrichsen

Love Notes on His Pillow, by Linda Gilden

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits