Hand Painted Sign
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Recently I was startled by a sign on the side of a back country road. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The large, white, hand painted sign said. “Repent! The day of Jesus is coming. Repent of your sins today!”

I must admit, this frustrated me. I rolled my eyes and thought who is going to read that sign and want to change their life? I wanted the sign to talk about Jesus’ love, or forgiveness or second chances.

But then I was humbled by my hard hearted assumption that the sign was meant for other people. When in reality, I think the sign was meant for me that day.

A needed reminder that I fall short. I need to make time to say I’m sorry and make some changes. So, I guess I was wrong- that sign was pretty effective after all.

For more visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out Lysa's Resources

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits