A Not-So-Bad Hair Day
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Susanne Scheppmann and Renee Swope

Help, I'm having a bad hair day! Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Do you ever get frustrated when your hair won't obey your commands? I do! My hair is fine and limp. Each morning as I rub, squirt, and spray my hair with products that give it strength to be what it isn't - I'm reminded how following God really means I'm trying to be something I'm not. When I try to follow God without His help, I fall flat, just like my hair. But when I allow God to infuse me with His strength by taking time to read my Bible and pray, my life begins to look more the way I want it to look - like His! The Bible tells us to be glad about our weaknesses, because they remind us that we need God's strength rather than our own. If you'd like a daily dose of encouragement to help infuse your day with God's power, sign up for our FREE devotions at
proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Pursuing Jesus Above All, Free devotion by Micca Campbell

The Wonder of His Love: A Journey into the Heart of God by Nancy Stafford


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits