Pushing Through
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

With all my being, I did not want to run this morning. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I wish I could tell you that I’m one of those that just loves to exercise but I’ll be honest… I do it for health reasons and to help manage my weight. But I certainly don’t love the actual physical labor of running. But I do love how I feel afterwards.

I’ve learned from running that sometimes I have to push through the "don't want to's" because on the other side of every don't want to is a really great feeling of accomplishment.

The Bible says "The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like a deer, he enables me to go to the heights."

Is there a "don't want to" thing that you've been avoiding? Why not ask God to enable you to accomplish this very thing? Afterwards, I bet you’ll feel great too.

For more life encouragement, log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Developing the Character to Match My Calling (CD) by Lysa TerKeurst

Purposeful Living, Free Everyday Life article


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits