The Ever-Present Sun
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

On a recent flight, God reminded me that He’s always there even when I can’t see Him. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. When my plane took off the sky was gray and the day was cold and dreary. But, as the plane broke through the clouds, I was astounded to see that the sun hadn’t gone anywhere, it was bright, warm and gleaming for miles.

The people on the ground didn’t have the same perspective. All they could see was a bleak, sunless sky. But, if they could have risen above the clouds like I did they could have experienced the same glorious sunshine. Isn’t that how it is in our relationship with God sometimes? The clouds of our circumstances can seem to roll in and block Him out of our lives. But, just like the sun, God hasn’t gone anywhere. Maybe we just need His help to break through those clouds and bask in the light of His love.

For more encouragement, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained, by Lysa TerKeurst

Visit Lysa’s Blog

A Fresh Perspective, free devotion by Melissa Taylor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits