God is Watching
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

We’ve all had that feeling that someone’s watching us. Well, someone is! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The Bible says that God’s eyes are “everywhere, keeping watch.” But, it’s not like some scary scene out of a suspense novel. God watching us is actually a positive thing!

I know, sometimes I wish God didn’t see everything because sometimes I’m embarrassed by my harsh words or immature behavior. But, the Bible also says His eyes are on those that love him and His ears listen to their prayers. So, God’s ability to see and know everything can be an awesome benefit to our lives. I love knowing that He’s watching over my family. And, I can rest in knowing that He’s aware of everything that goes on around me. He isn’t a disconnected, unfeeling God. He’s an essential part of my life each and every day. If you’d like to know more about experiencing God’s involvement in your life today log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained, by Lysa TerKeurst

The God Who Sees, Free Devotion by Wendy Pope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits