God’s Banner or My Banner?
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I had just settled in my seat when a young woman boarded the plane. Nothing really made her stand out until she got close enough for me to notice her banner that said: “Miss USA.” Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

After all the fuss over Miss USA settled down I thought about the banners I wear that announce to the world just who I am. While they may not drape across my chest, I’m always saying something about who I am in the expression on my face and my interactions with others. The Bible says the banners I wear should say: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. These are called the fruit of the Spirit because they’re evidence to others that I have a real relationship with Jesus Christ. What about you? What banners do people see when you enter a room? To learn more Biblical truth, log on to proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources

The Confident Woman by Anabel Gillham

The Hair Cut devotion by Melissa Taylor

Dressed for Success devotion by Zoe Elmore


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits