Water Everywhere!

Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Water, Water, Everywhere! But do we drink enough of it? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. We all know it’s good to drink lots of water! It hydrates. Its good for our skin, and, if we’re trying to lose weight, it helps! But, isn’t it hard to get the recommended 6 - 8 glasses a day? Well, here’re some tricks that have helped me lately. First, I drink a glass before I have my morning coffee. I also drink a glass with each meal and I carry a bottle of water with me and fill it throughout the day. I keep one at my desk and one in the car. And, if I’m in a meeting or out with a friend, I drink water before anything else. Before I know it, I’ve met my daily requirement. I also figured out a solution for the “getting up all night to go to the bathroom” problem. The trick is to not drink anything at least two hours before bed. For more healthy living ideas visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Balance that Works When Life Doesn’t by Susie Larson

“Margin” by Rachel Olsen

“A New Year, A Better You” by Rachel Olsen




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits