Mean Girl
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Do you ever struggle with the mean girl trying to come out? Or the mean mommy or sister or wife? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Recently my family was packed in the car for more than 20 hours of driving time over just a couple of days. I was hoping for a fun time of family bonding. I didn’t plan for my mean mommy to come out, but eventually it did. Afterwards I was wishing for a fix-it plan for my impatient tendencies.

As I was reading my Bible recently I found that Jesus has the perfect plan that involves three attitude shifts of the heart. His words encourage us to skip the rude comebacks, stop blaming others, and choose to pause and wait before we react.

In other words, deny my selfish instincts, make a decision to change, and follow His leading. It’s amazing how when I take the time to do this my attitude really does change. For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Am I Messing Up My Kids?...and Other Questions Every Mom Asks by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits