Beyond a Shadow of Doubt
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

"Things will never change. Nothing’s going to get better. I can’t do this.”Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries and…those are some depressing thoughts, aren't they? But oh how quickly they find their way into my thinking. These are the whispers of doubt that make me feel hopeless.

Doubt keeps us from believing things can get better. I’ve found that doubt and hope can’t live in my heart at the same time. Without hope of things getting better - doubt wins every time. But I’ve discovered that, with Jesus, all things are possible and the most likely place for change - is in me! You see, the God of hope wants us to live beyond the shadow of doubt. With confidence, He tells us:"Things are about to change - see I am doing a new thing." "I am working all things together for good, because you love me and live according to my purpose." "All things are possible for those who believe in Me."

For more encouragement from Proverbs 31 Ministries, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

On the Other Side of Doubt, Free devotion by Renee Swope

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

He Speaks to Me, Preparing to Hear from God by Priscilla Shirer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits