All for God
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

What if I chose today to live in a way that’s completely pleasing to God? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

You know, God’s never asked me to do great things. All He’s ever asked of me is to allow His greatness to enter me, change things around in me, and be seen through me. So, today I’m making the choice to not settle for “good enough” I won’t let the influences of pride, what’s easiest for me, and what I want overshadow my desire to live for God. Today, I will choose to put others ahead of myself, to resist the temptation to gossip or displease God in any way, and to give everything in my heart to Him.

There are no great people who serve God. Just simple people who every now and then make great choices.

For more encouragement in your relationship with God log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free devotion, Know Whose You Are, by Melanie Chitwood

Six Habits of Highly Effective Christians by Brian T. Anderson and Glynnis Whitwer

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits