Does Jesus Work?
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Can a regular person like me answer the profound question the world is asking? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Today’s society is asking…Does Jesus work?

Well, I’m just a country girl with a husband and 5 kids. I’m not a theologian and I don’t have a PhD. I’m just a woman who dared to utter one little word that shifted my heart and set my soul on the adventure I was designed to live. I simply said “Yes” to Jesus. All I have to show the world that Jesus works is my one little "yes" and a story of what happened when an ordinary woman dared to utter it. And it has been enough.

It’s enough for all of us. The only thing we need in order to share Jesus with others is the reality of what He’s done in our lives. The more we learn to live like Him, the more the world will see Him and know that Jesus ABSOLUTELY works!

For more encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free Devotion, Know Whose You Are, by Melanie Chitwood

Dear Jesus, by Sarah Young

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits