Be There
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Now, I’m all for multi-tasking but sometimes it gets me into trouble! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently, while getting gas, I was trying to do so many things at once that I almost pulled away with the nozzle still attached to my car! Multi-tasking really does help me cross more things off of my to-do list. But, I’ve found it’s not a good habit when I’m with my family. A wise friend once said to me, “Lysa when you’re with those you love - be there.” So, when my husband comes home from work, I get off the phone. When I pick my kids up from school, I give my full attention to the details of their day. And each morning I try to take time to read the Bible and talk to God first; even before throwing in a load of laundry or checking my e-mail. Then I can say with confidence to those I love, I’m really here for you. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Running on Empty, by Arron Chambers

A Mom Who Keeps Her Promises, a free devotion by Glynnis Whitwer

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits