More than I Imagined
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I remember being a little girl looking out into the world and just… wondering. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. As a child I counted how many years left before I would be grown. I closed my eyes and imagined what my life might be like...What would I be when I grew up?

Who would love me?Would I have children?Yesterday I stood at the front window of my house and peeked out at all that had come to pass. Though at times my life can be messy and chaotic...I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart...this is more than I could have ever hoped for or imagined.

And I remembered these words from the Bible:"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory..."

For more encouragement click on Everyday Life at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free Devotion, Open For Service, by Tracie Miles

Self Talk, Soul Talk, by Jennifer Rothschild


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits