Pushing Through
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

With all my being, I did not want to run this morning. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I wish I could tell you that I’m one of those that just loves to exercise but I’ll be honest… I do it for health reasons and to help manage my weight. But I certainly don’t love the actual physical labor of running. But I do love how I feel afterwards.

I’ve learned from running that sometimes I have to push through the "don't want to's" because on the other side of every don't want to is a really great feeling of accomplishment.

The Bible says "The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like a deer, he enables me to go to the heights."

Is there a "don't want to" thing that you've been avoiding? Why not ask God to enable you to accomplish this very thing? Afterwards, I bet you’ll feel great too.

For more life encouragement, log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free Devotion, A Former Couch Potato Runs The Race, by Amy Carroll

God Calling, by AJ Russell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits