God Sees
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I don’t put as much effort into something if I think no one else will see it. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I know of a nurse who admitted she used to give less than her best effort when no one would see it. During her night shift she’d change patients’ bandages two times. She’d hurry with the first bandage change - doing it properly, but not as carefully, because no one would see it. She knew she’d replace it before her shift ended. Now with the second bandage change, she was more cautious because the nurse coming on the next shift would see her work.

One night God reminded her that He sees everything and challenged her to change both bandages for Him. Maybe no other human eyes would see her effort, but He was watching. This totally changed her perspective - and mine. I want to be faithful in everything God gives me to do, even if no one sees but Him.

For more encouragement visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

At The Feet of Ordinary Women, by Angie Conrad

Bible Based Teaching – “I want to be a Woman Who Listens to God


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits